News: Discours d’Emmanuel Macron sur le coronavirus. Macron announces Chinese Coronavirus 15-day lockdown, well kind of. On Monday, President Macron ordered restrictions on people’s movement amid the coronavirus outbreak. The ironic part of his plan is that people are still allowed to walk-about with a proper form?
Ah, President Macron. If I was a Frenchman, I would be shittin’ in my pants with a late-plan like that. You should have used the US Model.
- Restrictions of movement for the next 15-days at least, starting at Tuesday. the 17th.
- People are ordered to stay at home unless they need to buy groceries, travel to work, exercise or seek medical care
- 100,000 officers will be deployed to enforce the lock down; anyone found outside will have to provide proof of their reasons for travelling???
- Municipal elections will be suspended and the pension overhaul hearing.
- EU’s external borders will shutdown for 30-days. French nationals will be allowed to travel across the Schengen Area’s internal borders????
- The French army will be deployed to help transport the sick and establish field service hospitals.
- A 300-billion-Euro package to help with struggling businesses
- The death toll from the coronavirus outbreak rose to 148 on Monday, with 6,633 confirmed cases.
Note Ø: Remember where modern viruses have come from — CHINA! H1N1 (from CHINA), bird flu (from CHINA), SARS (from CHINA) and now the CHINA Corona Virus, Wuhan virus (from China). — Viral pandemics: Scientific Data from NCBI 0 US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Let’s look at some of the things that came from China, or what we know of. China should be punished by the international community for this outbreak and holding back information:
- Toothpaste on American shelves made with a poison found in antifreeze.
- Toxic Chinese drywall
- Dogs killed by melamine-laced Chinese dog food
- Asian long-horned beetles that arrived on Chinese cargo with a loss 200,000 maple trees and other Botany.
Note 1: Recap. Under the lock down, citizens will need to fill out a form provided by the government, stating their purpose for leaving their homes.
Note 2: Be smart! Be cautious, and don’t do anything stupid! President Macron is depending upon the citizens to cooperate, and if you’re panicking or being overly cautious — then you’re really being careful and that’s a good thing. You’ll get over this, trust me! Now grow some balls!
Note 3: Comment parler du coronavirus et de la quarantaine aux enfants ? Be strong, show strength, be prepared and toughen your kids!
Update: Coronavirus: première journée de confinement en France . Commerces et boutiques, services, transports publics, ramassage des poubelles: le quotidien ne ressemble plus à rien de connu . Et, Pas de sortie sans attestation ! Pour tout déplacement, il faudra au préalable remplir une attestation sur l’honneur qui indiquera, en cas de contrôle, le motif de votre sortie . Elle se télécharge sur le site du ministère de l’Intérieur !