Gare de l’Est
History: Gare de l'Est, opened in 1849 — perhaps the most famous and beloved train station in France, the Orient Express, 'from Paris to Istanbul.' Gare de l'Est is one of the city's oldest and largest stations in Paris situated in the 10th Arrondissement District. The view from inside is beautiful with its accented, neutral tones along the facades.
Out of stock
We could all use a little more romance in our lives.
All of our works are printed at our partnered photo studio using the highest grade Kodak Endura Luster film paper.
- Printed on Kodak Endura Luster film paper: (w) 18.44 x (h) 27.712 Actual Print Size for matting: (w) 20 x (h) 30 with a 1/4 white border Paper: Portrait / Landscape
- FREE Shipping in the United States: All photograph(s) will be shipped in a photo mailer tube via USPS. Additional photos ordered at the same time will be shipped in the same tubing and the book will be shipped separately. At the current time | we do not offer free shipping for International shipping order and prices may vary.
- Frame is not included | but custom framing and matting with museum glass available. Please contact us for pricing and shipping costs.
- Print(s) and book(s) will ship out within 7-10 business days.
- All photographed photographed with professional camera equiptment: Nikon D4 with NIKKOR 24-70mm F2.8G
Included with your purchase:
- Book I. – Je ne partirai pas sans toi (I’ll never let you go) is included with your order—Book one of fifteen of our times in Paris. An ongoing lovely series. Please click on ‘additional information’ for product details and free shipping in the United States with all orders.
Included with your order: